Casual Position available
Maybe you have just arrived in Broome.
Or, maybe you are dreaming of that fabulous sea change to a unique, remote coastal town that is at the gateway to the most stunning and unique parts of Australia.
Either way, you are a SUPERSTAR, Remedial Massage Therapist Extraordinaire and you are ready to embed your feet into the Pindan, call Broome home and offer your fabulous talents to the Broome community and visitors.
Well, guess what?
Creating Balance Natural Therapies is looking for a SUPERSTAR, Remedial Massage Therapist Extraordinaire to join our dynamic and fun team.
We are a busy clinic committed to providing the highest quality of treatments, including Remedial Massage, Reiki and other Natural Therapies to local Broome residents and visitors.
At Creating Balance Natural Therapies, we firmly believe that when we are balanced in our bodies, mind & energy, we are then Creating Balance in the world around us.
It is our MISSION to educate and support everybody in their journey towards Creating Balance in their health and wellbeing, by tailoring to our clients, the therapies we are passionate about.
Who You Are:
As a SUPERSTAR, you will be an important member of the team utilising your expert skills to build rapport, care for clients and become an expert in your field.
Our ideal candidate will have a heart-centred passion for massage and natural therapies. You love building a relationship with your clients, talking to them, finding out their concerns and what you can achieve for them.
You love to collaborate and to contribute ideas as to how we can be the best in our industry and in Broome.
Overall, you enjoy a challenge, a bit of adventure and are a great example of health and wellbeing.
This role is as much about your personality as your professional skill set.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A Diploma in Remedial Massage or Myotherapy
- A membership to a Professional Association
- Current insurance and First Aid Certificate
- Registered or be able to register for Health Fund Rebates.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well in a team and independently
- Trustworthy, honest and caring
- Committed to ongoing education and professional development.
- Punctual, reliable, self-motivated and able to excel at KPI’s
- Ability to multi task and perform reception duties as part of role.
- Happy to live in a remote, regional location.
- Myofascial Cupping
- Dry Needling
- Reiki 2 or Master
- Pregnancy Massage
- Ka Huna Hawaiian massage
- Ear Candling
- Other Natural Therapies
What we are offering:
- A fun and unique workplace, in a unique part of Australia.
- Working alongside a highly skilled and motivated therapist.
- Training & mentoring.
- Diversity in job role, some reception, social media and content writing.
- Above award hourly rate.
- Regular fun staff activities, events and massages for our therapists.
This is a casual permanent position, Saturday (8.30am – 3.00pm) work is required and weekdays (Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm) are to be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Ideally, you will be committing to at least 12months employment.