Sound Healing & Meditation Classes
Flow Yoga Studio, 20 Hunter St, Broome
$20 1 hour
3.30pm – 4.30pm
Oct 11th & 18th
Nov 1st, 15th & 29th
🎵~The body can heal itself most effectively when it is in a state of deep relaxation. ~~🎵
Relax lying down and follow a gentle guided meditation and sound healing.
You will feel your mind has calmed down and your body relaxed to the peaceful sounds of Crystal Singing Bowls, Chimes, shamanic drums and rattles as well as singing.
Each Sound Healing is always different and follows the energy of the moons as well as the energy or feeling of the community and planet.
Now is the time to focus more on our health and wellbeing. Meditation and sound healing are perfect ways to create better health and wellbeing habits.
COVID-19 Hygiene Guidelines.
- OPTIONAL: BYO mats, blankets/sarongs or you can use equipment from Flow – please wipe down afterwards.
- Upon arrival use hand sanitiser and clean feet with baby wipes provided (as per Flow’s t & c’s).
- Classes – are no refundable for missed/no show or last-minute cancellations.
- This class is limited to 10 participants for adequate distancing.
- If you are not well or have been in contact with someone who is not well, please stay at home.
FREE 20 mins Weekly Sound Meditations
Live on Facebook 8.30pm.
If you have been curious to try a sound healing and meditation, tonight’s 20 mins live Sound Healing & Meditation is a perfect opportunity!
💆♀️Find a quiet comfy place to relax within your own home.
🐶🌿Share with your friends, family, housemates, fur babies, plants or neighbours
👂Use Headphones for undisturbed listening
🥛Have a glass of water at the end.
Hot Tip – Like our page and click notifications to know when Creating Balance next goes live on Facebook.