Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021
Workshop – Flow Yoga Studio, 20 Hunter St, Broome
Sunday 17th January 3pm – 5pm
How would you like to feel and be as we begin 2021?
Do you want to feel uplifted and inspired or still carrying the baggage from 2020?
2020 is a year that really has changed our lives dramatically. It was a year of loss, grief, change as well as collective unity, love and hope.
For all of us this year had moments of happiness and sadness, celebrations and challenges.
This is an intimate event and space is limited for 10 participants only!
The intention of this workshop is to heal and cut our ties with 2020 so that we can move into the New Year completely refreshed, set our intentions and make it a fabulous year.
If you had a particularly challenging 2020 or maybe you just want to shake off the energy of last year and start 2021 re-freshed and focused: then join this special and intimate workshop event.
Here’s what you can look forward to in this 2 hour event
- Limited to 10 participants only!!
- Grounding, clearing and releasing meditation to unmerge your energy with 2020.
- Receive journal/workbook with journaling prompts, affirmations for the 2021 and opportunities during the event to journal.
- Ho’oponopono Forgiveness Meditation to release 2020.
- Set your intentions for 2021.
- Finish with a relaxing sound bath to align your energy with 2021
- A crystal gift to take home!
- Learn a simple technique called T.A.P Therapeutic Applied Percussion to help you navigate any moments of anxiety or stress in 2021.
- Light refreshments (gf/vegan) and delights including tea, water, and raw cakes
- All yoga equipment – mats, bolsters, blankets provided. Optional to bring your own if preferred and/or a sarong or blanket for extra comfort.
You will come away feeling more relaxed and ease within yourself.
Have set intentions for 2021 that are in alignment with you.
Released the energy of the previous year and learned a new technique to help you navigate any moments of stress or anxiety.
Bookings needs to be confirmed 2 days prior to the event and places are LIMITED (for social distancing and space), so don’t hesitate to book in ASAP.
Your investment $111
This will be one of the best things you can do to start your NEW YEAR
Book Online here: https://creatingbalancetherapies.as.me/goodbye2020hello2021
Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021 ONLINE ZOOM event
Online Zoom Wednesday 13th January 6pm – 7.30pm awst.
2020 definitely did not pan out in a way we could have EVER imagined!
It took us all by surprise and really stopped us in our tracks.
For some of us, it was hellish and at times very challenging.
For others it had its difficulties but there were plenty of rewards too.
Either way, acknowledging 2020 for all that it was, finding the silver linings and gratitude, making peace with this year and cutting our energetic ties will help us move freely and easily into 2021.
In this process we are healing 2020 and ourselves so that we can move into the New Year completely refreshed, set our intentions and make it a fabulous year.
This is an online Zoom event that ties in with the first New Moon of 2021, a perfect gateway to set intentions.
Here’s what you can look forward to in this event:
- Receive a downloadable journal/workbook with journaling prompts, affirmations for the 2021 and opportunities during the event to journal.
- Ho’oponopono Forgiveness Meditation to release 2020
- Set intentions for 2021.
- Finish with a relaxing sound bath.
- Access to the recording (if you want to re-play or you missed it).
What you need for this experience:
- A phone or laptop.
- Access to Zoom
- A quiet space where you can comfortably sit or lay down and relax.
- Headphones will enhance the sound bath experience.
- Feel free to create a peaceful space and atmosphere with your your favorite crystals, incense, essential oils or candles.
Please SCROLL DOWN IN YOUR EVENTBRITE CONFIRMATION EMAIL FOR YOUR PRIVATE ACCESS LINK. The recording will be sent 24hours later so you can experience this class whenever you would like, as many times as you would like!
Your investment $33
Are you ready to welcome in the New Year with gratitude and positivity?
Book Online here: https://goodbye2020hello2021.eventbrite.com
FEBRUARY 12th 2021
Online Yoga & Sound Healing
Anna & Taryn from Yoga Desire are teaming up again to create a special
New Moon Yoga & Sound Healing event online!
Sound Healing & Meditation Classes
Flow Yoga Studio, 20 Hunter St, Broome
$25 1 hour
3.30pm – 4.30pm
Feb 7th & 21st 2021
🎵~The body can heal itself most effectively when it is in a state of deep relaxation. ~~🎵
Relax lying down and follow a gentle guided meditation and sound healing.
You will feel your mind has calmed down and your body relaxed to the peaceful sounds of Crystal Singing Bowls, Chimes, shamanic drums and rattles as well as singing.
Each Sound Healing is always different and follows the energy of the moons as well as the energy or feeling of the community and planet.
Now is the time to focus more on our health and wellbeing. Meditation and sound healing are perfect ways to create better health and wellbeing habits.
COVID-19 Hygiene Guidelines.
- OPTIONAL: BYO mats, blankets/sarongs or you can use equipment from Flow – please wipe down afterwards.
- Upon arrival use hand sanitiser and clean feet with baby wipes provided (as per Flow’s t & c’s).
- Classes – are no refundable for missed/no show or last-minute cancellations.
- This class is limited to 10 participants for adequate distancing.
- If you are not well or have been in contact with someone who is not well, please stay at home.
FREE 20 mins Weekly Sound Meditations
Live on Facebook 8.30pm.
If you have been curious to try a sound healing and meditation, tonight’s 20 mins live Sound Healing & Meditation is a perfect opportunity!
💆♀️Find a quiet comfy place to relax within your own home.
🐶🌿Share with your friends, family, housemates, fur babies, plants or neighbours
👂Use Headphones for undisturbed listening
🥛Have a glass of water at the end.
Hot Tip – Like our page and click notifications to know when Creating Balance next goes live on Facebook.