Remedial Massage is the assessment and treatment of soft tissue injuries, chronic pain or tension found in the muscles, tendons or ligaments of the body.
It is generally a deeper and systematic style of massage, that may focus on a particular area of the body that is in chronic pain, restriction or injury.
Each Remedial massage is tailored to a person’s needs and areas of concern. Your therapist will always discuss the best possible treatment plan before and after each session.
Techniques such as Myofascial Cupping, Dry Needling and stretches may be incorporated in a treatment to get the best results.
The Benefits of Remedial Massage are:
- Reduction of tension and tightness in muscles
- Improve recovery of soft tissue injuries
- Increased joint mobility and flexibility
- Improved circulation and stimulation of the lymphatic system
Remedial Massage can treat but is not limited to:
- Chronic pain
- Tennis Elbow & Golfers Elbow
- Lower back pain
- Sciatic pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Neck & Shoulder pain
- Overall feeling of stress and anxiety
- Frozen shoulder
- Shin splints
- Plantar fasciitis
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Pre and post sports recovery